We are each committed to taking personal responsibility for our own health, and supporting other people around the planet who are interested in doing the same thing.
As part of #AIP4me week, I’ve joined forces with four other paleo healing protocol bloggers. We’re each exploring two elements of the ‘AIP Evolved’ Manifesto created by Angie Alt and Mickey Trescott and we’re publishing the results on each other’s blogs.
Here’s where you’ll find us:
- Emma from the Bacon Mum posted at Joanna Frankham and addresses manifesto elements #11 Seek help and #12 Test, don’t guess.
- Jaime from Gutsy by Nature is posting right here and tackling #14 Strive for balance and #17 Practice gratitude.
- Rory from the Paleo PI posted on Gutsy by Nature and is concentrating on #3 Information is power and #16 Reframe the negatives.
- Joanna from Joanna Frankham posted on the Paleo PI and focuses on #8 Be a nutrient-seeker and #18 Eyes on your own journey.
- I posted on the Bacon Mum and wrote about #2 Embrace the template and #4 Start simple.
These posts are rolling out all week and we’re linking them together as we go. #HowIAIP. #AIP4me.
Here’s Jaime Hartman with #14 Strive for balance and #17 Practice gratitude. Continue reading